Many publishers/Bloggers will be very happy to post their contents from other source without logging into their dashboard. Upon my offline research I stumble upon a feature on Microsoft office word that allows you to post from your desk top office word to your website/blog. Believe me you, am posting this stuff from Microsoft office word. This is stuff I cannot hide from my blog readers. You just follow me through following steps.
So what should I do?
1. 1. Download adobe Photoshop from http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop&loc=en_us
2. 2. Click on installed Microsoft office word to open.
3. 3.Click on the Add-in
4. 4. Select which place you want to publish to.(ie website or blog)
5. 5. Select or highlight the items you want to post
6. 6. New adobe Photoshop window will pop up, click next
7. 7. Choose Yes to define connection
8. 8. Select which site host your blog (ie Blogger, Typepad, Word press and others) and click next
9. 9. Enter your blog server username and password ( Enter the information you need when you want to log into your dashboard)
10. 10.Finally, click on done then you are through.