The iPhone on the market now does not permit printing via Blue Tooth connection. There is another way for mobile users who desire to print text messages from the iPhone, since the iPhone supports screen capture, which can be emailed to an account that textmessage can be printed from.
So What Should I do
1.Click the “Messages” icon on the iPhone’s front panel.
2.Click the message to be printed.
3. Scroll the message screen to display the portion of the dialogue to print.
4. Press the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time to take a screen shot of the text message. The screen will flash when the image has been taken.
5. Press the Home button to escape to the main iPhone screen.
6.Click on the “Camera” icon.
7.Click the small image on the lower left hand side of the camera display screen to open the photo library on the iPhone. The phone will default to opening the last image taken, which will be the screen shot of the text message.
8.Clickthe forward menu button on the lower section of the display to email the image to an account that can be accessed on a computer connected to a printer.
9. Enter the email address to forward the image and press the “Send” menu option.
10. Open the email on a computer connected to a printer and then print the image of the iPhone text message.