Rooting Galaxy devices are now easier but how to get access to software to do it is another problem. Am here to share with you a software a friend gave me to make rooting every easy. Here is an easy to follow step-by-step guide on rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 device running Google Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
So what should I do
1. Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy Gingerbread Rooting Kit Pack .
2. Switch off the device and use Power On/Off button + Volume Down button to enter the "Download Mode" as shown in picture below.
4. Launch Odin3 v1.7.exe, and connect your Device to PC/Laptop.
5. Make sure Repartition checkbox is not checked browse for and select CF-Root-TAB7_XX_OXA_JQ1-v3.3-CWM3RFS.tar file in PDA tab.
6. Click the Start button and let the process complete.
7. Reboot and the Kernel version should now show se.infra@SEP-52#2.
8. Your device is now rooted with SuperUser installed.