Getting visitors on the right landing tab can have a decisive effect on whether or not visitors choose to "like" a Facebook Page created for a cause, firm etc. If your page's wall contains a lot of uncensored discussions and various stories, it might give new visitors an unclear knowledge about what your page is about, or even turn them off. Setting your default landing area to the Information tab instead helps give you better control of that all-important first impression for your page.So What Should Do
1. Log in to your Facebook account. On the left pane,
2. Click the title of the page you want to edit under "Pages."
3. Click the "Edit Page" button on the upper right of the page.
4. Make sure you are in the "Manage Permissions" section on the left.
5. Click the drop-down list next to "Default Landing Tab."
6. Click Information Click Save Changes.