Apple iTunes does not allows their users to create an "Apple ID" from iTunes without specifying a payment method as shown below. With a simple trick you can get the "None" payment option and complete the registration process to get free "Apple iTunes Store ID" which can be used to download and install all the free apps, games and music from the AppStore.iTunes does not display the "None" option when signing-up directly, but if we follow the account creation route as described below we will get our desired option :
- Visit iTunes and click the "App Store" link as shown below.
- Now search for "Free Apps" section and install an free application.
- Click on Create New Account option.
- Use this link http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ to get your details for registration.
- Verify the account confirmation email to complete the process.