Many often friends find information about you which should not been appearing on the web such bank account, phone number,class obtain in University etc.The Me on the Web section in your Google Dashboard can help you understand and manage what people see when they search for you on Google.You can use Me on the Web to alert you when your personal information--say, your email address or phone number--gets published online.
- Sign in to your Google Dashboard.
- In the 'Me on the Web' section, click Set up search alerts for your data.
- Select the checkboxes beside the alerts (such as your name or email address) you'd like to receive.
- (Optional) Enter additional information (such as a home address) in the text field, then select the checkbox for that alert.
- (Optional) Click Add another alert to create alerts for additional personal information.
- In the 'How often' drop-down box, choose the alert frequency.
- In the 'Deliver to' drop-down box, choose which email address your alerts should be sent to.
- Click Save alert preferences.