Are you a teacher willing to pursue further education to attain a Degree or Masters Certificate? Good news !!!MTN Ghana Foundation has launched the MTN Teachers Improvement Awards Programme to encourage teachers to improve in science, mathematics and English education. The Awards programme is opened to teachers in first and second cycle public institutions. They must be Ghanaian, have a minimum of five years teaching experience
1. Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) years teaching experience.
2. Applicants must be teaching in a public institution at the time of the application and must commit
to returning either to that institution or another public institution upon completion of the sponsored programme as shall be approved by the MTN Foundation
3. Applicants shall be bonded to remain in the teaching service for a minimum of five (5) years upon completion of the first degree and Six (6) years for the Masters programme.
4. Applicants must not be older than fifty (50) years at the time of applying.
5. Completed application forms shall include background information of the applicant, a short biography, personal details, academic background and qualifications, referee details and course of their choice.
5. The program is open to teachers who wish to pursue courses in English, Science (Integrated Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and Mathematics education only.
6. Application should be approved and endorsed by Metro/ Municipal/ District Director of Education
8. Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen
9. Applicant must have qualified for admission to University of Cape Coast or University of Education, Winneba before applying.
Submission of applications is open from May 28th, 2015 to June 25th, 2015.
Successful Candidates would be notified and published in selected newspapers by 7thAugust, 2015
This offer shall be open to teachers who meet the above requirements and wish to pursue further education at the First degree level or Master’s level.
Application is open to both regular students and sandwich programme
For further clarification or assistance, mail to email@example.com or call 0244300000
Submit completed form to MTN Ghana Foundation through any of MTN regional offices or online (www.mtnghana.com)
How Do I Get Application form
==> Visit download application form
==> Click on download
==> Click on scholarship
==> Click on ' click here to download teacher's improvement award program application form'