Tigo Cash is a mobile financial service product that allows you to use your mobile phone as a mobile bank account. Tigo Cash provides you with an EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK. Tigo Cash can also be used to buy airtime and pay for goods and services across the country.Customers can deposit and withdraw cash from their mobile phone with any of our authorized Tigo Cash Agents or Customer Service Centers. Customers are not required to hold a bank account to use the service.
How to Deposit Cash In Your Account
1. Go to a Tigo Cash agent with a valid National ID. Look out for the Tigo Cash sign board to locate an agent near you.
2. Give Your ID, phone number and cash to the agent.
3. Wait for an SMS to confirm the deposit onto your account and sign the agent log book.
How to Send Cash
Once you are registered and have cash on your account, you can use Tigo Cash to send cash ANYTIME, ANYWHERE to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK!
1. Dial *100# to access the Tigo Cash menu;
2. Select option 1 to send cash
3. Now enter the mobile number you wish to send cash to and the amount to send. Enter this information by replying to the prompts.
4. Finally you will be told the fee for the transaction and you will be asked to enter your pin to confirm it.
How to Withdraw Cash From Your Account
1. Go to a Tigo Cash agent with a valid national ID. Look out for the Tigo Cash sign board to identify an agent or call 100 to locate an agent near you
If you ARE REGISTERED on Tigo Cash;
2. Dial *100# to access the Tigo Cash menu:
3. Select option to withdraw cash. To select this option reply to the menu, enter the number 3 and press send or answer.
4. The next screen will request the agent code or phone number. Ask the agent to provide you with this number.
5. Finally you wil be asked to enter the amount you want to withdraw and to confirm by entering your PIN.
6. Show your ID to the agent and take your cash!
If you ARE NOT REGISTERED on Tigo Cash;
Simply show your ID and the SMS you recieve from Tigo Cash to the agent. The SMS contains the 12 digit code which identifies your recieved cash. Take your cash from the agent!